Blockbuild.africa will today be bringing experts and top minds in the Cryptocurrency and blockchain space from across Africa to discuss the impact of blockchain on the African continent.
Join Zoom Meeting via this link
Confirmed industry leaders that will be speaking at the event include:
- Chuta Chimezie, Founder, Blockchain Nigeria User Group
- Lavina Ramkissoon, Director, Founder Institute SA & Advisor to African Union
- Obinna Iwuno, Founder, The Crypto Bootcamp & Executive Secretary, SIBAN
- Adedeji Owonibi, Founder, Convexity
- Muthoni Njogu, Managing Partner, Njogu & Associates and
- Ugochukwu Aronu, Founder, XendFinance.
Details of the event have been sent to the email addresses of all those who have registered but as with anything technology, it is possible that you did not get the email.
Topic: ‘Understanding the Blockchain Revolution’ with the sub-theme ‘Crypto Currencies and Africa’s Rapid Development’
Time: Monday, July 19, 2021, 11:00 AM West Central Africa
Meeting ID: 863 5678 1816
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to blockbuild weekly digest for updates.