Fluence Labs is a company that believes in the need for open source and open protocols in enabling better technology for the future of humanity.
Their project is Fluence, an open application platform that allows for building of apps and sharing of data and users.
The company is in need of a experienced engineer to build the Blockchain component of the Fluence Project.
The blockchain will be used as a decentralized global software licensing engine that keep tracks of usage facilities payment.
Applicant will be required to lead the development of the Fluence blockchain and integrate the Fluence computing node.
Interested applicant is expected to be emphatic, passionate about their works, humble, and must always strive for excellence.
To be fully accepted, the applicant must be an expert in his field, be up to date with the recent development, and must be excellent communicators; in oral and written English.
Applicants must have the following qualities:
- Experience in deploying and building complex systems using cloud stack.
- Hands on experience in using distributed consensus protocols, Byzantine fault tolerance(BFT) as well as block chain consensus(Pos/PoW)
- Understand the basics o cryptographic algorithms.
- Must be interested in decentralized technology and Web 3
- Experience with Substrate, Tendermint, cryptographyy, Rust, Academia and networking are added advantage.
The position is 100% remote.
For full information on the application for Fluence Labs visit here.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa/blockchain weekly digest for updates.